Wednesday 20 November 2019

Animal in me

 In the previous week I took a test on animalinyou.com  and it turns out that my spirit animal is a....Horse!


According to the site, Horse personalities are those strong, capable people that breeze through life with envious ease. This is a very accurate analysis when being compared to my personality. It further says this free-spirited,friendly,sensible and ticklish personalities are sensitive to criticism and hate being ignored.


Horses take charge of their lives at least until a special someone comes along who they're happy to keep.


These wonderful creations are too very supportive,ready to go anywhere and support any burden for the good of the relationship.


Horses love outdoors, and so do I. The strong physique is maintained by physical activity and their personalities  display personal charm confidence. Some tend to take advantage of the helpful spirit but horse react by saddling up and running off without a word.


They are more social when they are with their friends to think deeply about something or discuss plans of the day. I enjoy all forms of activities such as dancing, swimming etc.

4 comments:

  1. I saw a little relating to these... I can't wait to see the entire similarities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the significance of stamina and Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a horse.

    ReplyDelete