Sunday 27 October 2019

Another week of greatness





Yet another week of animation which had its ups and downs but I made it through. So this week's highlight was me sleeping on campus.


Since Wednesday, I had to sleep on campus because of 2 assignments which I received for animation principles. Well, I pretty much did not sleep because I had to work throughout the night from Wednesday until Saturday morning. Luckily some of my classmates stayed over so it was not really that difficult for me not to fall asleep.

My life drawing for this week was not so great because I was way too tired to function. Otherwise, it has been a very interesting week because I also got the chance to know more about my classmates.




5 comments:

  1. Bit by bit will make it there ....there comes times that we wont sleep at all. Great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one. There's a reward at the end of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be prepared for more sleepless nights

    ReplyDelete