Saturday 12 October 2019

'I have a dream'

I recieved an assignment from my Creativity and Problem solving lecturer. The assignment required me to write down my dreams which I had to present in class and this is what I came up with:

I have a dream today
I have a dream that one day I will become an animator.
Not just an animator, but an animator that will be understood by both young and old.
An animator who's work will be easily recognisable and known by the world.

I have a dream that one day I will become a professional Acrobat. An Acrobat who will portray her art an creativity through dancing and show my creativity and talent to the world.

I have a dream that one day I will be one of the most influential and powerful women in the world I want to motivate and influence young woman not to be afraid to follow their dreams and show or lead by example to the phrase "anything is possible, if you put your mind to it".

I have a dream that one day I will have my own animation studio. A studio where all creatives from around the world come together and share their ideas which will be brought to life through animation.

I have a dream that one day I will be one of the richest women in the world. I will not only give back money to the community but I will be nurturing and grooming the community to reach their goals and dreams.

And when that day comes I will share all my creatives with those who are interested. Not only that but I will share my skills with those who are interested.

When that day comes, I will give my all in order for me to keep my dreams alive.
And when that day comes, I will be at peace knowing that I played a role in the universe.

When I started the assignment, I thought it was going to be a bit of a challenge but then I realised that I am in the right path and I am one step closer to achieving my dreams because I didn't have to think long and hard as to what I want to achieve. That also is a verification that I am ready and matured enough to face the challenges I will come across through my journey of achieving these dreams.

One thing I can say it that I am grateful that I was given the opportunity to actually voice out my dreams because that has given me the motivation to start working on them.

10 comments:

  1. You go girl! Am super proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.This is so beautiful.
    I am literally almost in tears.

    Very well written, and I am sure the world will relate to it.

    Keep going and the sky is the limit for you.And as you say "Anything is possible if you put your mind to it".

    I am personally inspired by this piece.Looking forward to more

    ReplyDelete
  3. May this dream come true one day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes dear, be prepared to work hard & sacrifice, above all , don't let anyone to limit your dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go garl,i believe in you,make us proud my angel,anything is possible if you believe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Tshego, this is possible !
    Pursue your dreams and be a motivation to many.Life with a purpose mogirl !

    A qoute from Dr Myles Munroe:

    "When you believe in your dream and your vision, then it begins to attract its own resources. No one was born to be a failure."

    Wish you all the best dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my baby
    We are very proud of you and what you have achieved. May you continue and NEVER look back cause that's not where you're going. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kananelo Sikhakjane13 October 2019 at 02:28

    This is so inspirational! It's amazing to know that Tshegofatso Thobela is strong willed and if this is what she says she wants do this is what she will do. It's yours go take it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. to make your dreams come true you have been putting in the work and not wishing on a wishing star so it's a given that those dreams will come true

    ReplyDelete