Sunday 20 October 2019

One step closer

This week has been hectic. I have quite a few assignments due for next week but I'll survive. Monday was not as exciting, I just had my history of art and my animation design lessons. Usually I have my  life drawing on Thursday, which is quite awesome because you never know what to expect.

It was very interesting because life drawing has been quite challenging for me from day one and as the weeks pass I have seen some improvements.

 During the process of the life drawing lesson, we draw the entire figure as we see it but what was different about this week's lesson was that we had to draw a specific body part of the figure. This was even more challenging for me because we had to draw the feet and since I started with animation, I've never drawn feet throughout my lessons in life drawing.

We had to add so much detail to the drawing but unfortunately I couldn't add all the details I wanted to incorporate. On a lighter note, even though I did not finish the drawing I am quite happy with the product that I had.

So basically this week, I have taken another step in overcoming one of the challenges which I face every Thursday which is quite awesome and that (I must say) was definitely the highlight of my week.

5 comments: