Friday 11 October 2019

'Day one of animation'

September 2nd 2019

Day one of 2D Animation.

On the first day which was the second of September I had Creativity and Problem solving for the first class. It was quite interesting and exciting at the same time. I got my first assignment which was to write a speech which I was going to present the following week, it was a bit challenging at first but then I managed to tackle the task.

The second class of the day was Animation Design. I received another assignment where I was required to animate a bouncing ball. I was super excited when I got this assignment, to a point where I had finished the assignment within 3days.

Besides the first day of the first semester, during the week I had life drawing. When I started with the class I felt so defeated because I felt as though I couldn't draw anymore, but now that one of my lectures had a talk with me I felt much more confident about life drawing and I've improved quite a lot.

Week one was a bit hectic but I managed to get through it without any problems.

3 comments:

  1. very interesting blog Tshego!. I think that it is good that you also expanded on the life drawing class as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most of us had the same problem with the life drawing but soon we will master it

    ReplyDelete